Sunday, September 9, 2012

REXBURG: A place of strangely homey basements and killer sidewalks

Well hello there family. It still really hasn't hit me that I live in Rexburg. It's kinda weird. I have been here for a week! I wanted to post of a few of my happenings and what my room looks like.

MY BED!! WHOO HOO!!!



So this is my room. It is really quite fabulous. Although I was accused of being a serial killer because I live down there. Personally I don't think it looks like a serial killers lair.... Too many cutsie things. The curtain in the window is going to become a t-shirt dress when I no longer need it as a curtain. It's super cute
fabric.  

My wall with all my stuff


See those cute baskets On The table below the mirror? I bought those at the dollar store and they are really cute. One has my makeup, one has my jewelry, and the other is my hair stuff. Then the green basket underneath has miscellaneous items and I bought a pop-up hamper! I am very pleased with my room!
T-shirt dress material? I think so...
MY fabulous table and Closet!

This Yellow table is soooo cute. I have stored all my random things in it!


So this next one would be my disgust at my toe. Last night after having a fabulously fun day with Mandy I was walking home alone in the dark. Rexburg has horrible sidewalk in some places. And these pictures are the result of Mia stumbling on some evil crumbling sidewalk.







Needless to say it was really gross and TMI: My sandal was COVERED in blood. Freaky!!!!!!



That really is all the rest of anything that has happened so far. Church was great today. It was nice to have somewhere to be and they were overjoyed that I can play the piano! So I am excited! I am going to an ice cream social on Thursday hopefully I can be super social lady. Well until next time! I love you all! 

Love,
-Mia

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Your room looks very cute. There is a lot more room than I thought there would be. And I'm glad church was good. Just be your happy Mia self and you will do awesome! And that toe looks super ouchie! Ow! make sure you take care of it so you don't get gangrene. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and watch out when I come or that fabulous yellow table is going home hidden in my stuff. I love it so much. So cute!

    ReplyDelete