Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Break 2012 and What is Really Important



So, I planned to write about what fun we had over spring break, and I
 still am. It's just in a completely different way than I first intended.
Sometimes we think things are going one way, and they end up
 going somewhere else entirely.


Family time is the best time.

 Things are really hard right now, with
 Grandpa being in such bad shape. It makes me so sad.
 But
 it also makes me feel so grateful for the fun, awesome, silly, 
wonderful, loving family that I have been given.


Having fun together and making happy memories is the most
 important thing we can do.


Be kind to each other


Support each other


Laugh a lot


Do things that are important to you


Follow your dreams


Remember to do things that make you happy,
not just the things that you have to do to survive


Make music


Go explore nature


Have good friends and take time for them


Grow something


Lounge by a pool or lake


Hug someone


Snuggle with someone and watch a movie


Look gorgeous for a good reason,
or for no reason


Help others



Nothing in this world is more important than your family.




Do what's right


Remember the things you have been taught



You are all my favorite people in the whole world


Love you to the moon and back!
And more.

Love, Mom

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, You guys look great! Miss you all!
    ~Alissia

    ReplyDelete