Monday, October 3, 2011

This weekend my roommates and I went on our first road trip!!! How exciting! We went down to Salt Lake and saw conference in the conference center! How awesome is that?  Way awesome! Before such an awesome weekend though, It was a crazy week.  Jennie has mono, so there was a lot of scrambling and unhappiness in the horn section.  Brother Klein was really crabby because of it and it made for a stressful sectional and lesson.  Hopefully he is better this week?  But some other highlights of the week included eating dinner in the Snow elevator, and going to twizzleberry and playing with the Kinects ( think that's how you spell it?)  Anyway it was awesome!  So back to the awesome weekend...


 
 This first couple of pictures were from the saturday afternoon session.  Disclaimer! I didn't take any of these pictures! So no blame on the fact that they are blurry!  In this picture you can see Sister Dalton, in the white suit.  I bumped into her Saturday afternoon, but it was such a mad house I didn't even realize it until it was too late to say anything.  So sad :(


 These next pictures were from Sunday morning.  Much better pictures :) We were way closer this time, I  was actually close enough to make out some faces, almost... But I was in the conference center, with the prophet and all of the apostles! Crazy? I think yes!

 The Couple in the background were being really obnoxious...there were a couple pictures with them kissing in the background...At this session we sat by a girl from Australia.  She pretty much had the coolest accent EVER!!  This was her first time to the states, and she was going to spend three weeks in Utah.  I told her to get out of Utah and go somewhere awesome...aka Minnesota.

 This is right outside the conference center, we figured we had better get a roommate picture, except we were looking at the wrong camera...


Here is all of us who went...Disclaimer!  I don't know the guy on the far right, he was just with Erich.



 I had no idea that the Christus (I don't actually know how to spell it and neither does spell check...) but I had no idea it was so big! It was so beautiful!! I wanted to sit up there forever.
Here we are outside the temple! I have a picture with the whole temple in it, but I couldn't find it on my computer, but it's my facebook profile picture...so go look at it!  It was so awesome.  Seriously, this was on of the best weekends ever!  I think it was really good for us as roommates too.  

And...I actually did this Friday night, before we went to conference.  This is like the coolest puzzle ever! I found it at DI and I did it in like 5 hours.  I unfortunately had no where to do it except on my bed, so I moved my mattress and slept on the floor, and this is what my room looked like Friday night...

 But, don't worry, My mattress is back on my bed now, but my puzzle is still under my bed until I figure out what to do with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment