Saturday, May 28, 2011

DIRT AND WORMS! caveman style!

Last Monday, our apartment was in charge of FHE.  We wanted to something exciting, so we decided to have our treat caveman style.  Caveman style means you put the food on the table, not plates or silverware. You eat it with you hands.  It was some exciting stuff!  This was the end result.  It's safe to say, our apartment was much more excited about it than anyone else.  And it would be a lie if I said the pudding stayed on the table, there was a small food fight!  I even managed to get some in the Thorpe's water bowl...Oops!








This next picture has nothing to do with our pudding food fight, but this week, I was walking home, and there it was, on the sidewalk.  AN OCTOPUS!!!!!  It was strange, and I thought it was hilarious, so Jackie took a picture of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment