Evan
So we had the BIG ultrasound today. All this time of prepping Gummybear for today really paid off. So here's the ultrasound of the verdict:
Yep! You guessed it! It's a boy!
Emma
It's pretty exciting to find out. :) We have a lot more pictures too. So, now we can think of boy names, and look for boy clothes and things. It will be fun. If you have name suggestions, let us know in the comments.
Evan
I was going to suggest that we have a contest, but just having the kid's name as the prize isn't really much of a prize for the person who suggested it.
Emma
I'm sure any contest like that would not be very fair. Evan and I win.
Evan
Everytime.
Emma
But we'd like to hear suggestions either way.
Evan
Honestly, at this point, there's not really a whole lot we can say. Our heads are still reeling at the news, even though my brain keeps going "Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!" I'm a little excited about that fact, in case you can't tell. Here are the rest of the pictures:
Take care everyone!
Yay,baby! The picture 7th from the bottom is my fave. He totally has your nose, Emma. Look at his cute little head and hand. Sweet.
ReplyDelete